In this sense, the Holder guarantees compliance with current regulations on the protection of personal data, reflected in Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and the Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD GDD) . It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons (RGPD).
Identity of the person in charge
- BUSINESS NAME: QUINTANA SOUVENIRS S.L.
- NIF: B70569017
- ADRESS: Rúa do Franco, 23 – 15703 – Santiago de Compostela
- PHONE: (+34) 659 965 393
- EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
- WEB SITE: https://www.quintanasouvenirs.com/
Principles applied in data processing
In the processing of your personal data, the Holder will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: The Holder will always require consent for the processing of your personal data, which may be for one or more specific purposes about which he will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: The Owner will request only the data strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes for which it is requested.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: The data will be kept for the time strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes of the treatment.
The Holder will inform you of the corresponding conservation period according to the purpose. In the case of subscriptions, the Holder will periodically review the lists and eliminate those records that were inactive for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that its security, confidentiality and integrity is guaranteed. You should know that the Holder takes the necessary precautions to avoid unauthorized access or improper use of its users’ data by third parties.
Obtaining personal data
To navigate through quintanasouvenirs.com it is not necessary that you provide any personal information. The cases in which you do provide your personal data are the following:
- By contacting through the contact forms or sending an email.
- By signing up for a subscription form or a newsletter that the Owner manages with MailChimp.
The Owner informs you that regarding your personal data you have the right to:
- Request access to stored data.
- Request a rectification or cancellation.
- Request the limitation of your treatment.
- Object to treatment.
- Request the portability of your data.
The exercise of these rights is personal and therefore must be exercised directly by the interested party, requesting it directly from the Owner, which means that any client, subscriber or collaborator who has provided their data at any time can contact the Owner and request information about the data that you have stored and how you have obtained them, request the rectification of the same, request the portability of your personal data, oppose the treatment, limit its use or request the cancellation of these data in the Holder’s files.
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability and opposition you have to send an email to email@example.com along with the valid proof in right as a photocopy of the DNI or the equivalent.
You have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the control authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if you consider that the processing of personal data that concerns you violates the Regulation.
Purpose of the processing of personal data
The personal data and the purpose of the treatment by the Holder is different according to the information capture system:
- Contact forms: The Owner requests personal data among which may be: Name and surname, email address, telephone number and address of your website in order to respond to your queries.
For example, the Owner uses this data to respond to your messages, doubts, complaints, comments or concerns that you may have regarding the information included on the website, the services provided through the website, the treatment of your personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included in the website, as well as any other query you may have that is not subject to the conditions of the website or the contract.
- Content subscription forms: The Owner requests the following personal data: Name and surname, email address, telephone number and address of your website to manage the list of subscriptions, send newsletters, promotions and offers and
- Google Analytics
The Owner uses the information obtained to obtain statistical data, analyze trends, administer the site, study browsing patterns and to collect demographic information.
Accuracy and veracity of personal data
You undertake that the data provided to the Holder are correct, complete, exact and current, as well as to keep them duly updated.
As a user of the website, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data that you send to the site, exonerating the Owner of any responsibility in this regard.
Acceptance and consent
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability and opposition you have to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with valid proof in law as a photocopy of the D.N.I. or the equivalent.
The exercise of your rights does not include any data that the Holder is obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
These policies will be in effect until they are modified by others duly published.